Monday, July 22, 2019

GeorgeTown Festival

First of all, I can't download Blogger app in my phone.
The app is for older phone models.
So, I can't blog on the spot.
Then it had me thinking again if I should change to other platform.
Sigh.


Anyway, last Sunday 14th July, went to KOMTAR for 
Songs at The Dawn of A Nation.


I would say it's enjoyable to listen to the songs decades ago.
The lyrics were so much simpler and about daily life.


The cover actually looks good.
Simple and nice.



Then this week, 21st July, went again for Saree Draping near Little India
then
Batik Painting at
Seh Tek Tong Cheah Kongsi.


My humble batik painting.

Before :

After :

Not an artist but it's fun!
Did this in about 30 minutes.
Yes, there's time limit.
And I am always stress when there is time limit.
So my goal is just to finish it.

Walked around and listened to the Jazz performance.
Then dinner in Thai restaurant.


I should learn to take more pics.
but it's just not me.
And I'm lazy.
LOL


No comments: