Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Fangirl Life 101

When someone claimed that she knows someone internal/staffs.
And she kept telling you about your idol.
About him changing from polite to arrogant.
Personalities getting worse day by day.
What do you feel?
Cause your idol is still so polite in front camera.
Still seems so good...

I can tell you, I'm a person easily swayed.
I am sorry.
I know I should trust my idol more.
I seriously do.
But at the same time I didn't want to be blinded.
And I still think of the what ifs.
So, I was a little down.

I said I did predict at the start when I like him.
This is what I feared since the beginning.
What if it's all an act or 
What if he changes one day when he's successful.
It's human nature.
I will not be surprised.
Just sad...
Sad.

Anyway, this is just a one side story I am hearing.
So I am taking it with a pinch of salt.
We don't know what exactly happened.
Maybe there's miscommunication or
maybe he's not in the best mood.
No one is perfect after all.
Human.

Unless there are solid proofs.
Till then, I will stand by my idol.



It will take me a while to finish my Korea Trip post.
So I will post in between.

No comments: